I must say, Grilling could not be more convenient than with the George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill (model GGR50). With a whopping 240 square inches of grilling space, adjustable electric range, non-stick surface, and Foreman’s fat and grease draining system, this grill can handle any order, indoors or out, and is perfect for residences and locations even where open fires are not allowed at all.
- No-fuss grilling made easy, for use indoors or outside
- Grill can be used on pedestal (stands about 1/2 feet high) or on tabletop
- Uses electric heat, with adjustable range from low to high
- Sloping grate base draws fat away from food to collect in easy-to-empty tray
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
It has a clamshell design which simultaneously heats the top and bottom surfaces of the food, eliminating the need to flip it. Each heating surface is grooved to reduce contact area, and covered in a non-stick coating. The lower heating surface is angled to allow melted fat and other fluids to drain through the grooves into a removable drip tray, which clearly shows the amount removed from the food.See More…