If you don’t have any kind of water filtration in your home, just take a moment to think about how many bottles of water you buy each week. Then, think about how much this is costing you, and even if you recycle the chances are most of the bottles end up in landfill. (More information about that can be found on my section why you should use less bottled water).
This pitcher will hold as many as 10 8 ounce glasses of water at a time, which will easily accommodate the average sized family. It’s BPA or bisphenol A free, which is an industrial chemical used to make plastics (think about the bottles of water in your fridge right now).
Unlike many other models of Pitcher from Brita, this one comes with a convenient sticker filter change indicator which you can move so you know when it’s time to change the filter. This is a no frills way of knowing when you need to change the filter, and it doesn’t have to be attached to the pitcher itself which is really convenient.
- Large 10 cup water filtration pitcher with 1 advanced filter
- 1 Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce plastic water bottles
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, zinc, copper, mercury and cadmium
- BPA free pitcher with easy fill lid and comfort grip handle
- Filter indicator for tracking when to change the water filter